Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pixels and Dragons now in 3D (Isometric Pixel Tileset)

Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone, this week I uploaded a different kind of pack, my first attempt at an isometric tileset. As I said in the description there, I recommend a free software called Tiled, once you get the hang of it its a lot faster, and once you are done you can export the map as a single png, load that on roll20 and not worry on loading 200 assets. I also included some basic "miniature bases" to transform any pixel token you already have into some sort of "paper miniature" for a more 3D-ish look. If you have any problem, question or doubt feel free to post a comment or send me a note, I`ll try to help you as much as I can. Happy Gaming and have a good thanksgiving day.
Here's a  link to the set
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks, I knew I was forgetting something important