Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Maps are'nt loading

Me and my players are having this issue for a week, maps arent loading. Is it because of the website or our crappy net?
If you're not the GM, ask the GM if the map images have been moved to the GM Layer. If you are the GM, how did you create the map? Verify that the images you used to create the map are still in your art library. If you deleted the elements from your library, they won't load. If you created the map by dragging elements from elsewhere on the Internet, those images might have been deleted from that site or the site is down.

Edited 1511462916
i have had this happen to me as gm once... a few maps on the map layer disappeared without intervention on my part. only a few things can explain it as i am aware. at least for only a few maps if more than 3 images are missing follow bug report steps.  if the source image was deleted it would as a result get removed from the map. this includes both uploaded to your library and images found via the search media option within the game.  the second is some sort of corruption or roll back on the server you can try to roll back the game loosing any other changes but at best reinsert the image for the map.
I deleted every thing from my library, so thats the problem. Atleast they are still on a folder. Thanks I will let you know if it works.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for updating Fatih, please do report back if you are able to resolve the issue yourself and we will close this thread for you.
It worked thanks :)