Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

!torch syntax use

I have this macro and the Bullseye lantern won't show the light at just an angle.  I tried, 10, 45, 180.  Nothing.  It does 360 always.  What am I missing? /em considers lighting options... [Torch light](!torch 20 10 on) [Darkvision](!torch 60 -5 off) [Bullseye Lantern](!torch 10 5 yes 180 ) [Lights Off](!snuff)
have you dragged the player ribbon to the page and is a player also dragged to the page. some times those two are needed in order for the fliker to work. it also help to check all settings from the page up
sorry, I wasn't clear.  The flicker is not my issue.  It is actually the bullseye lantern not showing light in a specific arc.  I wanted it to be set so that it only shows light in, say, a 25 degree arc instead of 360.  I cannot figure out how to set that using the torch syntax.

Edited 1511466449
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
It's a little different because you have to put the selected token and then the angle. It must also be preceded by 2 dashes. !torch 10 5 1 @{selected|token_id} --25 EDIT: Turns out you don't need the token_id part. Just put -- in front of the angle.
Works perfect Kirsty!  Thank you.  Love it when things come together.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
You're welcome! :)