Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM] Tomb of Horrors one shot (November 24, 2017)

My buddies and I want to play a one shot tomorrow night but we were hoping we could all be players instead of someone having to DM. I own the Roll20 Tomb of Horrors package. We want someone familiar with Roll20, dynamic lighting their APIs for initiative etc. Just someone who can jump in and run this dungeon. We are all ready to die. Friday 11/24 9:00 PM EST.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
I've been wanting to DM Tomb of Horrors forever. I've actually got a copy of it for 2e, 3e, and 3.5. I own the Roll20 version and I'm a pro user who's really into API's (I've even written some!). Please pick me! I'm in AST, so an hour ahead of you and the stated time works fine.
Awesome!  Halifax? We have a guy in Halifax. Let me get confirmations from people. 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Dartmouth, actually! Small world! I'll PM you a game link (I maybe got excited and made one already...)
Ha well let me make sure people aren't just blowing smoke. I'll let you know asap what the party size will be. Are you ok with 5e and what level?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Sent you a PM. Level 10 and 5e is my jam!
IM SO HAPPY to see things come together so well on here!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Sometimes, the stars align. :)