Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Barbarians of Lemuria, Legendary Edition "Sword & Sorcery"

I’m looking to start a weekly/bi-weekly game within the next couple of weeks. I’m planning on using Barbarians of Lemuria, Legendary Edition. For those who are not familiar with the game, it is a small press, rules-light, sword & sorcery role-playing game. Anyone who is interested, please feel free to reply to this post with any questions.
This is relevant to my interests. What kind of day/time slot/time zone are we looking at here?
I'm located in NE Pennsylvania which is EST, and I'm looking to set it up for the early evening, 6 pm - 9 pm. The day s still up in the air, I wanted to get a consensus of what would be the best day to fit everyone involved schedule.
Crap, there's no way I could make that. Too bad.
Will you be using Lemuria as the setting?
Al B. said: Will you be using Lemuria as the setting? Yes, I will be.
Ok, well let me know if anything gets scheduled. 
Al B. said: Ok, well let me know if anything gets scheduled.  Ok, I'll let you know. It's looking bleak, but I'm sure I can pull something off.
I'd be interested in hearing about what sort of campaign premise you have in mind. Perhaps it would interest other potential players as well. 
Al B. said: I'd be interested in hearing about what sort of campaign premise you have in mind. Perhaps it would interest other potential players as well.  The basic premise is as follows. The heroes will begin in the city of Oomis that in recent months has fallen into chaos. This chaos is the result of the elevation of a Yellow Druid to the position of advisor to King Keldon III. With the king’s ear, the Yellow Druid, Ilkthar, has made it possible for his Yellow Druid brethren to walk the streets of Oomis unmolested, the citiizens fear reprisals from the king’s guard. This unusual influence that Ilkthar has over the king has not gone unnoticed, especially by the Queen, who has been sending her own agents in secret out into the city to investigate the Yellow Druids discreetly. Unfortunately, she has not been able to learn what the goals of the Yellow Druids and fears that the answer to that question lays to the south, submerged in the putrid waters of Festrel. To this end the Queen has begun searching for individual either brave or stupid enough to venture into the domain of Morgazzon.