Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e] Starting a new game

Hi, I am going to be starting a new game soon if you are interested.  We will play on Tuesdays. The timing will be decided once I have a group.
Alexander.G said: Tuesdays are good for me, any more information about the campain? I will share that in game. If you are interested you can pm me the following information: character name, race, class/subclass, background (keep it short), reason you're looking for group (Keep it short)
You're really not going to give ANY information to people looking to join...? Also what's your timezone?
Lea said: You're really not going to give ANY information to people looking to join...? Also what's your timezone? EST