Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[P2P] Looking to hire a DM!

“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 40 USD per session through a digital medium. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Hello, I hope you are doing well . Would anyone here be interested in running a game? Details are are a little sketchy at the moment but I hope this will allow you to have more freedom to style the world and themes of the adventure to your liking. There are some ground rules as well that are laid out too. I will gladly compensate you. If you are interested, follow the link here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91399/looking-to-hire-a-dm-40$-per-session" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/91399/looking-to-hire-a-dm-40$-per-session</a>
1511751282
Madame Architect
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm interested. I'm EST (american) but I can still run with your starting time listed... I also prefer that we stick with 2-4 players. If you're interested, PM me further.&nbsp; I'm DM'ing 3 games right now, 2 of them paid. I'm experienced and I love DM'ing.&nbsp; My goal as a GM is to make you happy...make you laugh...make you cry... I want you to FEEL the emotion of the characters and the story. I love love love GM'ing and I hope you'll consider running Lost Mines of Phand. with me. Once we finish this campaign we'll vote on another campaign to run. I plan on this being a long term campaigning group. Oh, let me add a little bit about myself. Who am I? I am a PhD ABD of IT and I love the multifaceted challenges of DM'ing. My name is Cassandra, and I do have a potty mouth and love to have "adult" fun, but not weird/creepy stuff LOL. I love roleplay but I also love making challenging encounters that make people feel like heros. I've even been known to remote into a user's PC to help show them how to play the game on roll20, so I'm SUPER beginner friendly. If you're looking for a quality campaign run by a quality DM, look no further :)