Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game will not copy

Hi i tried to copy my game  The New Dawn Tales Chapter 3 but it seems to not work i get this error in console Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 504 () not sure what to do here. It is a large game so that might be the problem. Any help or advice thanks.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Salicar . There are known issues regarding copying larger Games (for example, reported here ). You may try copying only part of your Game (e.g. omitting the Chat Log, and/or Journal). Once you are able to successfully copy part of your Game, I recommend using the Transmogrifier to copy over the remainder. Alternatively, you could delete Game content that is infrequently used (I have some tips for that, here ) until you are able to successfully copy the Game.