Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Invisible Forum Posts

I posted a LFG the other day and stickied two threads in the listing discussion. One of the threads has had two replies, but every time I click it, it only shows my first post. The stats indicator on the side shows that there are two replies there, so why can I not see them?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Those posts were probably deleted by the poster or someone else with the power to delete them. The deletion is considered a soft delete as the posts are there but not seen anymore except by the game creator, the poster, and a moderator/dev, I think. This is why it shows two replies but are not seen.