Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't figure out how to get FFG's Star Wars dice to roll in my game

Hi, I am hoping to start a Star Wars: Edge of the Empire game for a few friends, but I can't figure out how to get the dice to work. I've used the D&D 5e sheets before and all I had to do was click on stats to make them roll. The FFG Star Wars character sheet doesn't seem to be able to do that. What do I have to do to get the dice in the game? Do I have to use commands only? If so, what are the commands?
I have the CSS and HTML for a really nice FFG Character Sheet if you want it. If you already have the Sheet you want the dice can be accessed from the API script.
Go to the game title screen <join game> <content> <looking for players> the last ttab is settings. Click settings then click API scripts. After that scroll through the scripts until you see the FFG Dice roller script.
API scripts can only be added to games where the creator has an active Pro subscription.
So I can't add the Star Wars RPG dice to my game unless I purchase a Pro subscription?

Edited 1511903845
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A rollable table wouldn't let you calculate the result of the roll for FFG Star Wars (I think; I'm only passingly familiar with the system), but with images for the table items and using /roll instead of making it inline, you could at least see the dice faces and calculate the result the same as an in-person game.