Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pages not saving changes

I'm new to Roll20, but not new to games, the problem I seem to be having is that, when I make a page and change the units to 30 x 20, it snaps back to the 25 x 25 if I add an object or move anything. Is there a lock page function that I am missing? And secondly if I scroll up the page to get the entire work area in view, the page adds about 4 to 6 rows of units to the grid and I am just confused.
1389756322

Edited 1389756360
Gauss
Forum Champion
Regarding the page not saving the changes please send me a join link and I will come take a look. Regarding the second part, there is a known bug where your browser adds the extra rows at certain zoom levels (those levels are dependent upon your browser and available screen space).