Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

macro bar is working but token action function is not

i have checked the token action box in the attributes and abilities section but cannot see the actions when i click on the token. help. the in action bar function is working.
Sorry if this is obvious, but the token is set to represent the character with the token action ability, right? And when that token is selected, you see no abilities in the upper-left of the browser window?
Bast L. said: Sorry if this is obvious, but the token is set to represent the character with the token action ability, right? And when that token is selected, you see no abilities in the upper-left of the browser window? thanks! after reading ur comment i realized what i had done. issue resolved. woohoo!