Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll 20 space issues

So you have this thing called the market place where I spend money to buy tokens, maps etc BUT you turn around and limit how many of these I can upload in my game UNLESS I pay per month?? Screw that. 
I'm pretty sure marketplace purchases don't count against your storage unless you actually upload them. Once you purchase them, you can grab them from the Art Library -> Premium Assets. However, if you want to use them in scripts or something, you will need to upload them.
nope this one I had to download and did not go to my library. 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bast is correct, marketplace purchases do not count against your user library limit unless you are downloading them and then re-uploading them to your account. Check out the  wiki for full info.
I'm very curious which item it is now.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Brian S. said: nope this one I had to download and did not go to my library.  Which set are you referring to?
Wait you two are correct. I'm very sorry about that. It seems it gives you both abilities of downloading it and adding it automatically. Thanks for pointing that out. 
NP :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Not a problem, its all part of the learning curve. Most artists make their sets available for download so that users can utilise them in external programs to create full, detailed and complete maps to then upload to the VTT to reduce 'object load'. But anything purchased will be available in the VTT immediately without doing that :) Happy rolling.
Can I just say how amazing the community is here on Roll20. Very easy to work with and individuals are simply just the most wonderful to communicate with. problem or not. This here shows that example very crystal clear.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
UrielSenpai said: Can I just say how amazing the community is here on Roll20. Very easy to work with and individuals are simply just the most wonderful to communicate with. problem or not. This here shows that example very crystal clear. +1 :)
Ziechael said: UrielSenpai said: Can I just say how amazing the community is here on Roll20. Very easy to work with and individuals are simply just the most wonderful to communicate with. problem or not. This here shows that example very crystal clear. +1 :) 8D +1