Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFDM/LFP][5E] relaxed 5e group

Edited 1511998636
Hey all, I have been DMing for this group of rag tag guys(and a couple girls) for almost a year now, we started back in January with like 23 people, played 3 sessions of one game and never played that game again. Since then we have got new players, old players have left, etc etc, only a few of us around from the beginning. Anyways we have come to a point that we are low on both players and DMs, we are just a casual group of 5e players, we laugh, we cry, we have lots of fun together. Most of our games go like this: *****Discord***** Person1: @everyone who is around and wants to play? Person2: I am Person3: Sure Me: *sigh*, guess I can DM again, what do you wanna play? Person1: idc, just something Person 4: I will be there soon, say 15 minutes Me: okay, we can play *game name*. (everyone who wanted to play jumps in voiice chat and we start when we have 3-4 people) So anyways, it is very loose and you don't have to have any set schedule, we play nearly every night unless we can't get more than 4 people because everyone is sick or something...... The reason for this post is 2 things: 1. I AM THE ONLY DM AND IT IS GETTING OLD I enjoy Dming, especially for this commmunity, I also love to ply and really immerse myself in a character, but the problem is not very many of the players are willing to even try DMing, some of them have and I appreciate it but it would be nice for more variety and diversity in game types so we need more DMs. (but mainly because I am worn out) 2. We need more players Our numbers have gone down over time and I would love to see more people around, more minds to build stories with, more people to make memories and laughs with. So.... if you would like to play or DM with a flexible, casual, mature content, newbies accepted, 5e group of awesome people.... click this discord liink: <a href="https://discord.gg/mndtanv" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/mndtanv</a> and say hello, if you have any questions for me I am Sael#7170..... Thanks for listening to my rant and have a nice day
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. In the LFG forum, we want posts focusing on Roll20 games. The easiest way to make sure you're focused on games on our servers is the inclusion of a /lfg/ style link. When your post is focused on "Hey, we're a discord server, come join us!" there's very little Roll20-specific there for people to hook onto. Please present your discord community in the context of, "This|These specific game(s) is|are looking for more players (with LFG directory link(s)), and this server is where we do our voicechats and hang out between sessions" Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/LFG /r/gamemasters