Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

iPad Pro 10.5 - App not working

Saw there was an update to the app on the App Store and grabbed it. Still sticking on the "Loading..." screen :-(
I thought that mobile support was only for games whose creator has an active subscription. So if you are the game's creator, the mobile app most likely will not work for you since you do not have a subscription. Unless that rule has changed, I have never tried to use Roll20 on a tablet so I don't really know how it works.
I was trying to access a random “test” game I’d set up for tinkering and that one won’t load. Turns out my half-way through game of Master’s Vault loads ok.  Interestingly once TMV is loaded and I choose to change the game to “test” it looks like it’s loading but it reverts back to the TMV game.
Did you create the Master Vault game or someone else? If someone else, does that person have a subscription?
I'm having the same issue trying to access my friend's game on my brand new iPad Pro 10.5, and he has a Plus subscription... Hmm!
The Master’s Vault is the free module supplied by Roll20 so I presumed it would work regardless.  It did load in the past few days for me but now it’s reverted to sitting on the “Loading...” screen.