Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Certain Weapons Crit on a 19?

Hello, I'm running a game with the 5e OGL Compendium Compatible Character Sheet, and one of my characters has a certain weapon that crits on a 19; and I want it to roll the automatic extra damage as it does on a natural 20, however I can't quite figure out how to get this working. I've tried adjusting it so that the core die is 1d20cs>19, but that makes every other roll that is a 19 show up a critical, which I don't want. It would also be nice to set the critical failure number, because I have a gunslinger fighter whose gun jams on a 1 or 2, and I would like the 2 to show up red so I don't have to hover over it to see if the roll before added modifiers is a 2. Thank you! Chiefwiggy
You can adjust the Crit Range on individual attacks like so. For this weapon I set the crit range 19cf<2 to show that it will crit on a 19-20 but fail on a 1-2.
Thank you so much! I always thought that was a feature in DND I wasn't using, like that certain weapons only critted if the character was within a certain distance. That is so useful!