I am having a couple of different issues when I put together posts in the campaign forums for a game that I am running. First: Occasionally after filling out the contents of a table I am not able to carriage return down or type additional text below the table. Anything I key in, even after moving the text cursor below the table, is instead inserted into the first row of the table. I've had some luck avoiding this by putting a bunch of new lines after where I intend to insert the table so that I can continue the post far below the table and then "back it up" before posting. edit: Putting the text cursor in a cell on the rightmost column and then adding a column to the right sometimes adds the column to the right of the leftmost column. Second: I recently put together a post with 10 or so links to pages from the offline journal. While editing, some of the links seemed to disappear although the text remained blue and underlined. When I finally got them all working and posted, I found that if I got to edit the post, many are broken again. These links just happened to be in a table as well, although I am unsure if this is related. edit: Leaving the "unlinked" blue text alone and saving any edits leaves all links functional in the post.