Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

VTT crashes at firefox (Os X) when closing character sheet

Edited 1512329233
Roll20 VTT crashes in Firefox when closing character sheet opened in new window, if editing the basic info (character name, token, image) view was opened. This happens with 5th Edition (Community Contributed) and Star Wars: FFG (API-Compatible) character sheets. With Google Chrome everything works normally. I'm using the Star Wars: Fantasy Flight Games - Dice Roller with the Star Wars: FFG (API-Compatible) character sheet. No scripts with D&D sheet. This only happens with Mac. This is not a huge problem for me, as problem doesn't appear at Google Chrome, and requires clicking the edit button. Steps to reproduce: Open character sheet Click the button which opens the sheet to new windows instead of layer over VTT. (Or use Use window popouts for characters from settings.) Click "Edit" button (so you can e.g. change the token or change character name). Click "save changes" or "cancel". No need to make actual changes. Close the character sheet. At this point the VTT crashes. Also, problem doesn't appear if charactersheet is opened as layer over VTT. Setup: iMac 21,5-inch, late 2013, Mac Os X 10.12.6, with 16 Gb of ram. Firefox 57.0.1, 64 bit. I have cleared cache, and restarted browser, but those didn't help. Only installed browser extension is lastpass password manager. Can anyone else replicate this, or is problem just at my end? I'm also using two additional external monitors with this iMac.
Hi Jukka, LastPass might be causing this issue. There has been some slowdowns reported that are related to LastPass, this may be a more severe interaction. Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!