Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating fielldset doesn't repeat

Hello, First of all, sorry for my english (i'm french). and sorry if it's a dunb question, i'm kinda noob on roll20 sheet creation. I have this repeating fieldset in my sheet that work normally : <fieldset> <table style="width:400px"> <tr> <td><input type="text" name="attr_Virtue"/></td> <th><div style="width:40px;"><input type="checkbox" name="attr_virtue_show" value="1" checked/><span></span></div></th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <input type="checkbox" name="attr_virtue_show" value="1" checked/> <div> <textarea style="width:390px;" name="attr_virtue_text"></textarea> </div> </td> </tr> </table> </fieldset> In this fieldset, i can add virtues normally and unhide the textarea when i uncheck the checkbox. So i used it to make another identical one : <fieldset> <table style="width:400px"> <tr> <td><input type="text" name="attr_lab_Virtue"/></td> <th><div style="width:40px;"><input type="checkbox" name="attr_lab_virtue_show" value="1" checked/><span></span></div></th> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2"> <input type="checkbox" name="attr_lab_virtue_show" value="1" checked/> <div> <textarea style="width:390px;" name="attr_lab_virtue_text"></textarea> </div> </td> </tr> </table> </fieldset> I have 2 weids bugs on this one : - The check box doesn't unhide automatically the textarea when i uncheck it (but is unhidden if i close and reopen the sheet) - I can't  create a second lab virtue. The add button create the line and i can write in it but when i click anywhere else, the line just diseapear. Anyone could help me on this one ?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Make sure your fieldset's include class="repeating_FOO" where "FOO" is a unique name for your repeating section.&nbsp; You should post the css that handles your hidden textarea to help us troubleshoot.&nbsp; Wiki has a good example of how to hide/show areas:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/CSS_Wizardry#Hide_Areas" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/CSS_Wizardry#Hide_Areas</a>
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
And make sure FOO does not contain an underscore.
That's it ! I had an underscore on my fieldset name. Now it works perfectly, thanks.