Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can broadcast voice, but can't receive voice.

Description of problem: I can't hear anyone. They are all broadcasting and talking, and they can hear me, but I can't hear them. I receive video like I should and hear other site sounds just fine (chat notifications, jukebox, etc). Reproduction: Simply log into a game with people, can't hear a sound Using: Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 7 Tried: Clearing cache, reconnecting, disabled all extensions, rebooted. None of these worked This is the log
Do you have your settings to receive the voice of others? It is an option in the settings tab.
Yup, set to receive both video and voice. Even tried using the reconnect button, but to no avail.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In order to keep things streamlined and easily visible for the Devs I have reproduced your post in the centralised  WebRTC Video and Voice Chat Issues thread. Please check there for future responses on this subject.