Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

VTT crashing on a specific page which I'll need today

Whenever I open my game to the Abyssal Prisons map from Dead in Thay (Tales from the Yawning Portal), the VTT immediately crashes and goes entirely black. I also get a message saying "WebGL hit a snag". I'm using Google Chrome. Other pages seem to work fine, but I can't open this one, and I'll need it for my game tonight! Please, help.
Game is called Tyranny of Dragons
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Likely too late to help (apologies for that) but have you tried Firefox as a potential workaround to get through the upcoming session. Failing that please complete the following steps ensuring to capture the console log when trying to access that particular page. Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
Firefox did work, so thankfully didn't have to cancel the session. I'll go through the steps and see if it works.
They didn't. What did work, though, was opening the page in firefox and removing sight and light emitted from most tokens in it.