Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with sight lighting.

Okay, I was testing out Advance Fog of War with my tokens. I like it but, is there a way to change direction of lightning to the way the toking is facing. Here a pic of what I mean. See, the person is facing left but I couldn't figure out how to make the light face that way. I tried flipping the token around but no go. Is it even possible? Please help if can.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Grab the blue handle at the top to rotate it. If you start with the art facing "up" when you create the token, then it will line up.

Edited 1512437743
Use right click flip vertcal or you can explain that your players are using non-traditional flashlight holding...
Thanks for the help guys. I just went with Brain suggestion and worked out great. :)