Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF1P] Numenera - Fridays 12pm PST

Edited 1512577490
"The Wandering Walk is a pilgrimage route through the Ninth World. No one knows the exact length of the Wander, nor can anyone point to its exact beginning or end. Many people speculate that the Wander is actually a closed circle that encloses the whole of the Ninth World and that some travelers, especially those with enhancements or otherwordly attributes, have been trekking its eternal loop since before recorded time. The action begins on what's called the Fifth Stretch of the Wandering Walk, the long, dry, mountainous expanse of the route that stretches roughly between the western point of Cylion Basin - a town filled with pools that is a rejuvenation point for wearing travelers - and the eastern point of the Great Slab, a huge construction that rises from the land in a large, flat square of synth and concrete. Wise Peregrines know to go around the slab, despite the length this detour adds to the route. Those with less knowledge and poorer friends will not be warned in time." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Greetings! Looking for one more to join this friendly and inclusive group of talented roleplayers in what will be the first adventure of a potentially long campaign. Someone who loves collaborative storytelling, appreciates good narrative and craves complex, multifaceted plots. Someone who can embody their character and immerse themselves in the wonder of the Ninth World. Ideally someone with acting or improv experience.

Edited 1512589447
Would you be starting this coming friday or the week after? Im super interested, and only really roleplay in the context of voice acting so I think I fit your criteria in that respect, but I'm not a master of the Cypher System game mechanics wise. Never really had the opportunity to play before. 
Next game will be on the 15th. Numenera is a streamlined, intuitive system that can be picked up extremely easily so zero experience is required. Far more important is finding the right player.
If you're still looking I'd be more than happy to have a chat over your voice program of choice sometime in the intervening week or so. I imagine it's somewhat hard to provide or prove acting or improv experience convincingly via forum post. Though I do understand if you find someone else. 
Still looking for one more.
If your still looking for someone I'm intrested never played the system but have the book and I have four years of dming and playing rpgs under my belt also I love some good role playing narratively.