Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced DM LF3P (5E) Thursday Evenings

I'm looking for three players to join a new Forgotten Realms homebrew game to be played on Thursday evenings, starting at 8pm Eastern.  Games will run for around 3 hours or so per session.  Preference for more mature gamers (I'm 40).   Classic D&D set in the FR setting.  Please post or PM me if you're looking for a Thursday game and are willing to commit each week if it's a good fit.  We will endeavor to balance the basic elements of the game (combat, exploration, RP), and I like to use nice maps for various settings like dungeons, encounters, towns, and other areas.  Played via Skype, no video required, just a good headset.  Standard rules as written.
Color me interested.  Can you say the area?  The western coast seems to be played a lot, I wouldn't mind somewhere less featured. 
It's in the Moonsea area; the group would start in the village of Elmwood.  I'm not a FR scholar, I would mainly use the map with some general knowledge, and make up the rest.
Sounds good. 
Just need one more, please post or PM.  We will start a week from now, Thursday Dec 14
Hey, if you still have room I would love to play. I'm 38 years old, I've been playing D&D in its various editions since the late 80s, but just started 5e this year. I'm still pretty new to roll20, though, and may need a little help here and there.
This sounds like a great group. If it woudln't be for 5e, I would be very interested. If you ever consider to run it in 3.5, I would definitely apply.
I PMed you an application. Please let me know whether or not I make the cut regardless of your decision! Best of luck in your search!
I sent out PM's with skype details.  
We will be making this a Wednesday game (8pm Eastern), starting not this coming week but the week thereafter.  As such, I have to re-issue the invite.  Please PM me your skype details if interested.