Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] Vampire The masquerade V20, Biweekly, Saturdays Evening (2 -4 players)

Hello Guys and gals. I am starting a second chronicle&nbsp; General Information Mature and adult individuals who are passionate about roleplaying. Not a hack and slash Chronicle.&nbsp; Flowing and non linear world with heavy emphasis on character development and character driven plots. Players are limited by their imagination. Game may or may not contain mature subject matter. Roll20 is used along with skype (Open to the idea of using Discord) Character Creation: The characters will be kindred with some experience who recently arrived to LA,. We will create the character together.&nbsp; Some disciplines and clans are not available (Settites, Giovanni, Tzimisce, Harbingers of skulls, True brujah) Game Setting Chronicle will be taking place in the anarch free state of Los Angeles. My vision of the world of Darkness, 2014... Gehenna has not happened. Final nights not here yet. The coming of Caine is not on the horizon. The Week of Nightmares never occurred. The Ravnos are a still a strong clan. The Gangrel never left the Camarilla. The Assamites curse was lifted, The clan fractured into 3 factions. Those loyal to Alamut, Those who joined the Camarilla and those who remain with the sabbat. The clan is still known as being the best Assassins out there. The cathayans are not a factor, they remain ruler supreme in the east with minimal presence in the west if any. Rumors of kindred vanishing in south America under mysterious circumstances are making the rounds. Is it the cost of the jihad or something more sinister? Lupines are as nasty as the stories say. Party size 2 to 4 Session duration: minimum of 4 hours, xp is 1 per hour+extra xp for good role playing. Play time: Biweekly on Saturday evenings. PM me or email me at <a href="mailto:nabilyared007@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">nabilyared007@gmail.com</a> if you are interested and include as much info as you can.&nbsp; Cheers
2 spots left
Thanks for the overwhelming response. No more slots available. If anything changes down the road I will post a new thread.&nbsp; Cheers