Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][GMT][Star Wars] Player looking to give a new system a shot

Hello, I am looking to give any of the Star Wars TTRPGs a shot. Haven't ever played any of them before but I have heard quite a few good things about them. I am fairly familiar with the setting, with the movies and all. I have an idea of what kind of character I would like to play but of course I would flesh it out with the GM and players once we get things going. Now although I am new to Star Wars, I am not new to table top games in general. I have roughly 7 years of playing table top games and I usually tend to value roleplay quite a lot. Fighting is fun but the strong roleplay bits are what stick. In terms of availability I have a few days free. Currently the easiest day for me would be friday evening but some other days do work as well. Thanks in advance. 
What system are you thinking here, Fantasy Flight Games' system? I might be willing to get something going with that.