Welcome back, everyone! The week is coming to a close and we hope it was fun and fruitful. The holidays are drawing closer but devs and creators alike are still hard at work as ever and this Community Corner is here to give you an update on all things Roll20 in the past 7 days. Developer Spotlight Patch notes: Added default token for monsters, so you can now drag and drop monsters from the compendium if you don't have access to their artwork New tabletop audio tracks Fixed some minor bugs with sheet workers Hi rollers, Steve K here. Wanted to talk this week about a design decision made years ago. When you create a new game it launches you directly into the Roll20 app and onto the VTT. Back when we first started the Game Details page didn't have a lot going on and the heart and soul of Roll20 will always be the VTT. It made sense to get you to the tabletop as quickly as possible. However, as the Game Details page has accumulated functionality, addons, game defaults, and so much more, we've come to feel that jumping past this normal first step to entering a game impedes rather than speeds up the new game experience. I find personally when I'm starting a new game, I regularly want to edit details external to the VTT before I get started, such as including addons, installing API scripts, setting a game time, or add an introductory forum post. For new GMs it's especially confusing to skip over these options, including the only page where you can directly invite players to the game. In the next few weeks we'll be pushing out an update that will change this behavior so that all new games and copies of games will now direct you to the Details page instead of dropping you right inside the game. I'm interested in hearing your opinon on this change. You can drop me a line directly at <a href="mailto:steve@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">steve@roll20.net</a>. Until next time, happy rolling! Steve K. Roll20 Lead Developer Community Highlights Character Sheets Our featured and very nice looking sheet this week Legend of the Five Rings by Robert D was made for the beta of the Fantasy Flight version of this game. On the Marketplace One of our biggest marketplace asks is matching maps and token packs that allow GMs to keep a consistent style throughout their game. This week we present you with some gorgeous matching map and token packs from two brand new creators on the Marketplace! Here's to many more! Yuikami has introduced&nbsp; 2 map packs and three adorable token packs that all blend together perfectly. If you're a Mouse Guard fan, these may be your cup of tea! D&M Media has released&nbsp; an epic Desert World pack with an amazing set of desert scifi tokens that match seamlessly. What's better yet is that both of these authors packs work stylistically well with each other. If you're into it, make sure to show these new creators some love. WOTC Highlights Time for your weekly dose of Vitamin D&D, as we remind you that&nbsp; Hoard of the Dragon Queen and The Rise of Tiamat are&nbsp;available on the Roll20 marketplace! We bet it's on your DM's holiday wishlist... If you're considering getting them both, we've bundled them up nicely as the Tyranny of Dragons bundle , to make your life easier. Stay warm, be kind to others and to yourself. Again: No need to be kind to Tiamat though, probably. -Alex