Hello all: Inviting all players interested in a new campaign, using Hero System 6th Edition rules...This campaign involves the use of the player's suggested genre, in which we will develop around your character, something different than your typical campaign. The baseline is characters from 210-225 points, and with 35-45points complications, based on your total points. All interested players inquire to me via this posting, with a follow-up conversation via Skype. The game will be hosting from 5-8 players, here on roll20.net, and the schedule is relatively open--will look to book anything after 6PM PST, typically a 2-3hrs per session, pending players.  I plan on having the group(s) play 1-3x per month on a relatively steady gaming schedule, which I will post regularly, and on the group's overall schedule. As this is a long-term game, I am looking for relatively serious players, and the feel of the game is semi-serious, similar to those of the Marvel movies in terms of the storylines and attitudes.  The purpose is to have fun but have an ideal goal. if interested, I will provide more details on contact.