So the idea consists of one basic thing the player is the villian or at least is Perceived as one and on the other side is a party of players both sides having the right to roam the world freely adventuring maybe even meeting each other on a few occaisions but throught one side is thought of as heros the other as the villian society of course will try to get the party to go after the "evil" villian and how will the villian prepare after they learn the party is after them  maybe I'm an old sap but this is the kind of story I love a party that seems like heros but are their own people pitted by society against the so called evil all powerful villian who might just be a nice guy or even worse then they originally thought I have one problem getting players is easy what I want is a GM who would enjoy running the game I myself want to be the villian but i can be a member of the party as well in the end i just want to see how such a game would play out  If anyone wants to do this or something like it who hadn't thought it up before go ahead it should be pretty fun  and for those that want me I'm free usually on saturday and sundays