So ive actually already posted this on reddit and it was somewhat successful, got a bunch of player applications but very few dm ones, so if yer a dm prolly a bigger chance at this point. Yo! So as the title says 2 guys, possibly 1 or 2 more looking for a dm and maybe some more players to create a new camp with. We’d like to play on roll20 and use discord for voice comms. We’d like rolling stats to be an option. We’re GMT +1 and can play weekdays starting 7pm latest assuming each session lasts 3-4hrs, weekends we’re not sure but we’ll prolly be more flexible with times there. EDIT: ill just squeeze this in here, so to make sure the dm, the new players and us vibe, we were thinking we could do some one shots, and like if it works out the one shots could be canon as the adventure our characters met in. Oh yeah we want it to be weekly aswell, also consistent as possible, if life gets in the way sometimes thats completely understandable but cancelling last second often is a no-no. So a bit about us, 2 irl friendos, ones a veteran and ones a newbie tho he's learned most of the mechanics by now and he's a quick learner in general so np there. We prefer rping, interacting and exploring within the world, combat is fine as long as it's not forced in there for the sake of having combat. As for playstyles, we don't play evil characters and don't want any in our party, doesn't have to be a goody two shoes but yeah no straight up evils. We’ll joke with each other both in game and out of games cause that's the relationship we’ve got, we give each other a lot of shit but its all just love and we know it, we won't this get in the way of serious moments so don't worry. So if yer looking to join ya gotta be able to take a joke and preferably throw some out now and then. Also this is worth mentioning, we’re not always super pc with our language both in and out of character, again it just comes with the relationship we have, we all know we’re joking and we’ve grown quite thick skin. In game we're all for dark moments if they come up naturally, we won't force stuff like that. (no rape or playing out sex scenes, more like torture n shit like that at most id say) We’ll try to be the best players we can be, last campaign we were in, we took notes as often as we could, after every session one player wrote a journal bout it from their perspective n shit like that. We’ll write complicated ass backstories, sit down with you and maybe change em up a bit to make em fit into your world. All we ask in return is that the dm puts in time, which will also make us want to strive to be better players cause we’re seeing that dm obviously cares. Some other qualities we’re looking for in a dm are, -Descriptive one: Ya dont have to describe every single blade of grass in a field but if we’re in a city, architecture, general mood, maybe the type of clothes the people in this new land wear. -Somewhat lenient with rules: Not saying give us op shit but like we had a ranger who was allowed to summon some cooler animals for his companion than the ones that are listed, and like a pally who was allowed an auroch for his find steed. Basically the rule of cool. -No railroading: Well some might be okay sometimes but as we said we love exploring so if we decide to fuck off somewhere, we don't want to hear a ‘’no you can't because bullshit reasons’’. Just re-use whatever you were planning and adapt it for where we’re going, we won't know any better :P. -Homebrew: Doesn't have to be pure homebrew, can use elements from other places but homebrew campaigns always feel more personalized, like it was created to fit our story. I think thats all tbh, if youre a dm or player thats interested feel free to hmu for more questions. Sorry for the iong ass post im just gonna hide this here, this is not a must and will not sway our decision. Id like to preface this with im not a minmaxer and ill combat this with a bunch of handicaps to my character, first time i rolled good stats was for the last camp i was in and our dm always cancelled last second so i left. id like to reuse my character from that camp and his stats, i have proof that i rolled them legit. again not a must just a preference.