Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D5E Any Weekday Evening After 6PM GMT

Hi there, I am a semi-experienced player looking for a regular game of D&D5E. I have played a few games with friends but because of scheduling problems we haven't been able to meet for a while now and it is starting to look like we wont meet up again. I have a reasonably good knowledge of 5E as I have played a few games as well as listening to a lot of podcasts and reading a lot of rule books/pre-written campaigns. I can do any weekday evening after 6PM GMT, any Saturday after 2PM GMT or any time on a Sunday. I am still fairly new to role-playing so I wouldn't be up for a group that is role-play heavy (e.g. staying in character the whole time). I am happy to play almost any character to fill any gaps in the party and can make up a character sheet fairly quickly. If you have any spots in your game or know anyone who does, please send me a message or reply on here. Thanks alot, Andy
Update: I can no longer do Thursday evenings. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.