Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable To View Topics or Replies

There is an option to see my history of topics or replies that i have made when on the profile page however whenever i navigate to it it loads and there are no results even though on my profile it lists that i have made 66 posts how does one access this properly
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If the posts and replies are in a game forum, not the general community forums such as here, they are not viewable.

Edited 1513132980
Silvyre
Forum Champion
The 'Topics' and 'Replies' pages tied to user profiles only display topics and replies made within the Community Forums . As such, topics and replies made outside of the Community Forums (i.e. within an LFG Listing's Listing Discussion or a Game's Recent Game Discussion ) will not appear in the 'Topics' and 'Replies' pages.