Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for GM on Pay per Play weekly DBZ game

Edited 1515358493
“This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $40/week via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements." Hello all, I am currently in a game using an older version of this  system and I love it. It is fairly strange to get use to but it is an interesting system and I joined the current game late and I want to play one from square one onward until infinity (lol). Here is a link to the  game Cutting to the chase the pay will be $40 USD paid through paypal, by me and me alone, every week. The GM/Storyteller will have complete freedom of the story, world, ect but the best GMs do let the players have freedom in creating parts of the world that affect their characters and things like that. I want to be upfront about this though, just because I am paying you I don't want to have plot armor or the game to be about me with the other players as support! We are all the Main Characters of the story and we should feel like that. The day and time will be 7:00 PM EST on Sundays starting after Christmas, I don't really have a specific desire for an experienced GM with this system as it is community/fan made. I am looking more for someone that is a fan of the show and will follow the DB/Z/S style of lore and forget GT and I would like someone with a GOOD amount of GMing experience. If you are interested please contact me on discord at Aegeta#3016 for a quicker response or here for a slower response. “This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $40/week via PayPal . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements."
Noon is what time zone?
Crap did I not post that? EST sorry lol
Still looking for a GM guys
Hello, Here's a link to a post I made. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5854305/gm-for-h" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5854305/gm-for-h</a>... (Ignore the pricing as you have stated it above, it's to give you an idea). Not much I can say here, it definitely sounds enticing! If it interests you, we can work on an idea. Send me a message. Thank you.
Hey guys, We are looking for a new GM, the one we had left due to a conflict with the time.