Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map Release: Winter Halls

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Has the icy grip of winter stolen into your halls freezing out king and his people to roam the barren wastes all but forgotten again?  This is exactly why your parents were so insistent about closing the door behind you quickly when you were a child.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
N-ice pack =) Looks like a great place to just sit back and chill...
On a 5 foot grid, how wide are those corridors?  I've got some PCs with some potential Frost Giant conflicts in their not too distant future...
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I would guess the long corridor horizontal on the right is 10' wide (each door is in a 5' space), the corridors going vertically off of it are probably 5' wide.

Edited 1513286057
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Aaron has the right of it.  All the maps are created at 140px a square so they are full detail at 200% zoom Roll20 is capable of (as per the original roll20 wiki best creator practices), so even if you take them to double that size for giants they should display well for you.  The only issue you'll have is that the doorways will be centered on grid vertices rather than individual squares.
Looks great! I recently picked up 13 of your packs and am very much looking forward to more content. I like the look of your stuff and want to keep things along a similar art vein in general. Do you take requests?
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I always like to hear what people are looking for if you have a request. 
Gabriel P. said: I always like to hear what people are looking for if you have a request.  Awesome. (btw sorry for late reply, I work at a jail and at times I have no life because of it lol) My party has been traveling deep into An old mining cave, found some old ruins with a secret passage into a dwarven hold where they will eventually come out to find its a massive dwarven city that opens up into a great underground Chasm so that the dwarven city is part mountain carved and part city on a hill. The center of the dwarven city has been completely decimated by years of war with the Drow who have taken control over another side of the city. Little does the party realize that the Dwarven king has made a pact with a liche to finally bring this war to a close and the ancient sewers and ruins of the city are filling with undead that are pouring out against the drow from deeper underneath.  Im currently using all of your normal caves, cave ruins, dwarven hold, mining caves, spider caves, trap pack, necropolis, labyrinthine, damage decals, cave construction, forest entrance, and sewers.  I could definitely use maps of dwarven settlements not encased entirely in mountain, some cool epic looking chasm locations that may also have deep crevasses showcased, and Drow setlements/dwarven repurposed for drow. Effectively the drow have set up outposts in the dwarven ruined city. Its a lot of urban combat. I could also use a lot more packs that just add flavor to the maps. Like mining decor, sconces etc.  Pretty much every check I've been grabbing a couple of your packs lol