Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to get Chrome to remember my login

Hi, I have Chrome set up to normally remember my username and password associated with it for some sites.  In fact I had a heck of a time getting it to NOT remember my banking password (ended up changing it).  On this site, it never does.  I always have to enter both.  Does anyone have advice (particular browser settings) about how to let it remember me?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Make sure you didn't set it to never remember Roll20, you can see this from the manage passwords section of chrome settings
Thanks.  I removed it from the list of "never saved" but it still doesn't remember.  Any other ideas?
No other ideas?  This is strange - it's not in the "never remember" list, and yet it never, ever, remembers even my username (which is my email address).