Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

2017 Holiday Charity Pack?

At the bottom of the Roll20 home page, it says the 2017 Holiday Charity Pack is a new addition to the Marketplace. However, the link is dead and if I go to the main Marketplace page there is no reference to it. I purchased last year's Christmas charity art pack and really enjoyed running parts of it for my players, so I am hoping a 2017 version will soon be available.

Edited 1513448095
Same here, I posted the same problem on the announcement post, but I can't get to it either and would like to view it as well.&nbsp; It's halfway through December, let's get it up there now, please! Broken Link:&nbsp;<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2146/holiday-charity-pack" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2146/holiday-charity-pack</a>
Sales are going to be less than stellar if the page does not work. I have purchased all of the charity packs up to now, but this looks like the one that got away. Our Saturnalia party is next week and it ain't lookin' good...
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
It's just been fixed :) Holiday Charity Pack
Thanks!&nbsp; Maybe start it earlier next year, too, so contributors have more time to add content.&nbsp; Last year's was so much better for those wanting map decorations.&nbsp; I use those candles all year-round!
Donation made and art pack obtained, thanks!
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
camelotcrusade said: Thanks!&nbsp; Maybe start it earlier next year, too, so contributors have more time to add content.&nbsp; Last year's was so much better for those wanting map decorations.&nbsp; I use those candles all year-round! I think with the passing of the torch from Suzanne to Dean,&nbsp; this might have fell between the cracks and became forgotten until the very last moment.