Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Shortcut to move players ribbon to current map

So it's a bit difficult for me to move the player ribbon to a map if i have to scroll through it.. it doesn't scroll correctly for me. Wouldn't a keyboard shortcut that pulls the ribbon to whatever map the DM is currently on be nifty?
TheWhiteWolves
KS Backer
API Scripter
It's possible to do it using the API scripts, same as the functionality in my  MapChange script, if you are ok with code or know someone who is you could take the relevant section from my github  (Line 1150 onwards) to make yourself a small script for the purpose.

Edited 1513727390
I made one on("chat:message", function(msg) {     if (msg.type == "api" && msg.content.indexOf("!moveplayers") !== -1)     {         var playerID = msg.playerid;                  if (playerIsGM(playerID))         {             var player = getObj("player", playerID);             var mapID = player.get("_lastpage");             var map = getObj("page", mapID);                          if (mapID !== undefined)             { Campaign().set("playerspecificpages", false);                 Campaign().set("playerpageid", mapID);                 sendChat("Mover", "/w gm All players moved to '" + map.get("name") + "'")             }         }     } }); My "Play on Load" music doesn't work though ;_;
I will be honest I would like a rightclick on map send players here to be fully honest. I generally run a campaign where Im more hands off and the players can choose to go to almost any place in the world and a simple right click go here would be useful. -Chris
Christopher C. said: I will be honest I would like a rightclick on map send players here to be fully honest. I generally run a campaign where Im more hands off and the players can choose to go to almost any place in the world and a simple right click go here would be useful. -Chris I would agree.. it seems like this should be a command that could be implemented that every gm would use. ATM.. everytime I open the page toolbar, it resets. So even when maps I want to use are right next to eachother. I have to scroll through all of them to get where I need to be(which might reveal maps I dont want them too see yet). A command to put them on the page that I am on would be awesome.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .