Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strahd's Crest Question.

Edited 1514496106
Not sure if this is where this belongs, but I do have a question regarding the Strahd's Crest handout.  In the Adventure Hooks, under Chapter 1, the "Plea for help" hook has us show the Strahd's Crest handout, with name and all, to the players. However, per the game, their characters would not know that this is Strahd's Crest.  Would the only option around this be creating another handout with that same picture, but with the name edited out?  Thanks! 
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Chris! The Module Production team strives to give information from the book the same treatment as it has in the book. For example, all monsters, magic items, and similar are listed with the names next to the images, so the information is easy to spot. However, GM's are free to take a screenshot, crop it, and re-upload the handout if they'd like to remove the name for players. I hope you see why it would be a lot of extra assets to have to re-upload everything twice, and how easily a GM or party might not know what a monster or handout was unless we properly marked the image.
Thank you! I figured it had to be for conserving space.