Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Will the premium assets in the "Curse of Strahd" work with dnd 3.5? (copying over since i think i put it in the wrong forum)

I see that the module is made for dnd 5e but i was curious how easy would it be to bring to 3.5? I have the pdf of the 3.5 version (Expedition to Castle Ravenloft) and i've been building the entire campaign from scratch. Also I should prolly ask this is the same campaign right?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Curse of Strahd is the 5th Edition Ravenloft product.  It's a little different from the 3.5 stuff, from what I remember.  That aside, porting it to 3.5's rules wouldn't be difficult.  It would mostly be a matter of redoing all the stats and abilities on the characters/npcs/monsters, and adjusting the skills wording in the handouts that contain the adventure (though you could really do that on the fly as you're the only one seeing it).  Castle Ravenloft, if I remember correctly, is the same as in 3.5 Ravenloft.  Also, this version has isometric and cartesian maps.
ah ok thanks for the response!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you want to take a look at it, send me a PM and I'll send you an invite and GM you. =D
pm'ed