Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I place my White Plume Mountain maps?

I purchased White Plume Mountain from the marketplace and can't figure out the location or how to place the game maps. They don't show up in the Art Library. They don't show up under Premium assets, under My Library OR marketplace purchases, All the journal information is there so I know I added the "Add-on" content correctly. For the record I only have the free account. Do I need to upgrde my account in order to run Marketplace modules? What am I missing here?
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Dan. It's a little confusing, but White Plume Mountain is a game add-on. It can be accessed via your game details page.  Wiki link It's a great dungeon! Enjoy!
Yes. I have done this: "The addon White Plume Mountain (Tales from the Yawning Portal) has successfully been added to the game." Within the game I can access the tokens, handouts, notes, etc. But I cannot place nor even find the grid maps.
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Oh! Sorry, I misunderstood. The maps should be in your  page toolbar .
YES! They are! THANK YOU!
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
Yay! You're welcome!