Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Edge of Empire help

Hi Folks I am running my first Edge of Empire campaign for me and my friends, I am creating a custom campaign and I am trying to find stats for making a Sith Lord, I have the Forsaken Jedi stats but not sure if he would be too weak for end game, any advice would be greatly appreciated, otherwise I may change him out for a Grand Moff but it will change my story and I'd rather not do that.
There are rules for creating inquisitors in the back of the force and destiny book, as for a full on sith lord you will have to look around as i dont think anything official has been created, would check out the swrpg subreddit or the FFG forums as there is a lot of fan created stuff there.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
From the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct : The Roll20 Forums exist to discuss topics directly related to the use of the Roll20 program. Anything that more fittingly could be discussed on another website SHOULD be discussed there. Here are some good places to discuss this topic: /r/rpg /r/swrpg /r/gamemasters