Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page Navigator Script not working

We've installed the script and all its required support, and it should all be up to date, but whenever we try to actually use the script proper, it locks and returns errors of things being "not defined". For example: " ReferenceError: statusquery is not defined ReferenceError: statusquery is not defined at markerConfig (apiscript.js:4483:20) at configAssembler (apiscript.js:4493:29) at configHandler (apiscript.js:4554:21) at _.each (apiscript.js:4776:29) at Function._.each._.forEach (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:153:9) at handleInput (apiscript.js:4761:15) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:146:1), <anonymous>:70:8) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1510:12 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 " I've looked around the forums a bit and seen this seems to be a common problem, but that doesn't really help me fix the issue at hand. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi meat man, I apologize for the inconvenience. Is your group using the one-click version or copy-pasted code? Is it only the error shown above that occurs, or are there others depending on what you are doing? Also, what other scripts do you have installed, and are they one-click or copy-pasted?
We've tried both the one-click version, and the copy pasted code, and both gave similar errors. And the errors seem to change depending on what we try and do, with a new one popping up every time we seemingly "fix" the last. We have all the recommended scripts installed, including Path Math, Vector Math, MatrixMath, and Token Collisions. All of those are the one-click installations that were installed when we tried the one-click install of Page Navigator.