Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Star Trek Adventures

Hello, I'm looking to find a place to play the Star Trek Adventures rpg. I have the core rulebook and "These Are the Adventures". I'm going to be GMing (hopefully) a group of friends, but want to experience it as a player as well. I'm new to RPing, but have played some 5E and have listened to podcast plays of STA as well as 5E. I know the canon pretty well, have seen every episode of TNG, DS9, Voyager, Enterprise, Discovery, half of TOS. I've only seen a few of the movies, but will eventually be working my way through them. I'd like a setting in the TNG/DS9/Voyager era ideally, but I'm not married to that. Let me know if anyone has a spot!
I'm new to the site, are you looking for locally? (where are you )
Hey Aurea! I would like to play online, seeing as I live in rural Ontario lol
Hi, I also picked up STA recently, like you eager to play, and a along time Trek fan.  I Rp'd my younger days, 5e, Champs, a bit of ST:Fasa.  I have mainly been a player, but have done some GMing.  I'll watch this thread to see what develops.  Maybe entertain the idea of a Round-Robin GMing.  This could work well, as players have main characters and there are good rules for supporting characters.  Regards.   BTW I'm in Michigan.
Space station or ship?
I'm also looking to play Star trek adventures. The system seems very interesting, not to mention I love star trek. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.