Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

heroes unlimited game.

hi all, great to be back. missed you.  starting a HU game mainly because i'm over Rifts for a while. need about 4 players to keep the group small and action intense.  date and time is open until we can discuss what best fits the group.  1 Megahero allowed, the group will vote on the person getting to make the Megahero. 
Post your character ideas here for all you see,  this way we can openly vote as to which character concept is going to become the parties mega hero.  
Ok ;)
Super invention.   battle suit. AR14. 440sdc. powers level 5.  create Forcefield.  vibration.  flight wingless. superhuman strength.  hero name: Bootleg.  real name Derek Lutz. 
I've got a alien cyborg.  He's a rookie cop with the TMC.
Full body conversion.
Sorry, haven't logged in in a while.  I have 2 ideas, I'd like to see which meshes better with the rest the team. Vindicator, aka Robert  (don't call him Bob) Masterson Pilot of a type 1 robot, with all the bells and wistles.  Said robot has room for up to 6 passengers, making for a good rescue vehicle/team transport. Flesh aka, "Jake" Experiment Zombie Flesh Anatomical Independence Superhuman Strength Created as an experiment in artificial healing factors, he has completely transparent skin that facilitated the observation of internal structures.