Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG/Angel RPG/Cinematic Unisystem RPG] Support Thread

Edited 1515136550
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, My next character sheet I'm working on is the Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG/Angel RPG/Cinematic Unisystem RPG character sheets. I've created the .html sheet based off the Unisystem - All Flesh Must Be Eaten character sheet by John W. I've shamelessly stolen the .css file from the same. I've checked the sheet.json and put it on as well. These three files are committed so far. I've got some clean-up to do on the HTML to make sure the ranged weapon formulas work out correctly. I've also got to grab a view of the character sheet for the jpg and then update the .json file with that data. I've also got to do the ReadMe.mdown file. So I've still got a bit to do before it's all ready. I'll let you know how I've progressed. /Matt

Edited 1515221359
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, I've incorporated the following into the character sheet and committed it: Added Character Archetype field, Drama Points field and 5 extra Qualities and 5 extra Drawbacks to Character Tab. Removed Essence Points field. Incorporated BtVS/Angel Skills list, along with extra Wildcard skill fields, and modified Powers to Spells with Die Roll, Power Level and Quick Cast to Skills & Spells Tab. Incorporated BtVS/Angel Hand-to-Hand Combat Maneuvers, Melee Weapons, Medieval Ranged Weapons and Modern Ranged Weapons to Combat Tab. I tested each tab and die roll, so it's working pretty good. Ready to go! /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, I updated the sheet to include an NPC sheet for the GM in Tab 5 and moved Notes to Tab 4 with Gear/Possessions. I updated the ReadMe file to show this change.  /Matt
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, The Buffy sheet is now available as a drop down choice in the character sheets! Woot! /Matt

Edited 1517233240
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hello Everyone, I updated the character sheet to v1.03, correcting some combat maneuver calculations and adding details to the spell casting section. /Matt