Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Group Initiative for pathfinder

I'm trying to get Group Initiative set up, but this is my first time messing with API's and I've made zero progress. I set up "!group-init" as a token action macro, but whenever I select tokens (either a single one or a group) none of the tokens add any modifiers. Below is an example of a token I rolled that should have a +3 modifier (1 from having a 12 dex score and 2 from a trait bonus).    I thought at first maybe the modifiers just weren't showing up, but I test rolled a few dozen times and got a few values of 2-3, which should be impossible given the modifiers on the character sheet. The token I am rolling a token action on is connected to the proper character sheet. I did use the !group-init --add-group command to test a number of bonuses there, but no matter what combination I attempted, there was never any bonuses added. Please save me from my stupidity
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I've not used the Pathfinder sheet, but it looks like you'd want to use the init-macro-text attribute and set GroupInitiative to not roll a die to add to it: !group-init --del-group 1 !group-init --add-group --bare init-macro-text !group-init-config --set-die-count|0 That's bare speculation though... maybe give it a try and let us know?

Edited 1515165787
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@{init} from the regular PF sheet is a total and includes all bonuses... This might help as well.  Here's a shot of my settings !group-init --add-group --Bare init|current --Tie-Breaker init|current
It seems a combination of both was able to solve it! Thank you guys so much
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Great!