Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yuikami's Plane of Generic Tokens and Assets

Edited 1518444424
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my pocket little plane of everything cute and generic! This is where I'll be posting news about new released packs, upcoming plans, and WIPs. This is also where I'll be taking feedback for my packs other than my Twitter and Tumblr from now on. If you have any suggestion, request or questions related to these tokens and assets, feel free to leave them in the comments. I'm a freelance illustrator for RPG, mostly working on 3PP stuff, but lately I've been fumbling multiple will saves against stress, so I'm taking a long break from my actual work as illustrator, and decide to pick up a hobby of creating these cute little tokens and assets. It's been helping me very much. So don't be surprised if I don't really making anything related to requests right away since this is much more like a hobby than business to me. - Yuikami, The Fool News Jan 9,2018 My new tablet is still not here yet, but I start streaming my progress on these tokens almost everyday now, here's my Twitch Jan 6,2018 My tablet has just passed away few days ago, my new one will arrive by the 10th... I tried to plug in my 8 years old one but it barely works out as well as the one that had just died. My production rate might be slightly slow... Jan 30,2018 Forgot to update that I got my new tablet couple weeks ago LOL Cooking Valentine's day special pack atm! Also I may have signed up for too many games, so that would affects the production rate a bit ._.lll I kinda play every night of the week now, and a couple during the day. Currently Available Packs All my available packs can be found here... Tokens: Generic Hooman Tokens 1 Generic Ratfolk Tokens 1 Generic Lizardfolk Tokens 1 Generic Undead Tokens 1 Generic Monster Tokens 1 Generic Goblinoid Tokens 1 Generic Gnoll Tokens 1 Generic Aberration Tokens Generic Monster Tokens 2 Map Tiles and Assets: Generic DIY Forest Map Generic DIY Cave Map Generic DIY Building Map Generic DIY Dungeon Map Generic DIY Workshop Map Coming Next Week: Generic Maho Shojo Tokens 1 (Valentine Special!) WIP Stuff that I've already started working on... Generic Hooman Tokens 2 85% <= Currently working on this one :D Generic Creepy Crawler Tokens 20% Genetic Aberration Tokens 2 5% Genetic Elemental Tokens 5% Generic Giant Tokens 40% Generic Outsider Tokens 50% <= Currently working on this one :D Generic AoEs Templates 10% Generic Dark Elves Tokens 15% Generic High Elves Tokens 15% Generic Orcs Tokens 25% Generic Familar Tokens 50% Generic EZ Cave Map 50% <= Currently working on this one :D Generic Floating Evil Eyeballs of Doom Tokens 5% Future plans Stuff that I've only written on paper, no drawing yet... Generic Mounts Generic Other Races Generic Markers Generic Village Assets Generic City Map Assets Generic World Map Assets Generic Underdark/Darkland Assets Generic Camp Assets Futuristic Packs Post-Apocalyptic Packs FAQ: How did you make these Tokens and Assets? I draw them, from sketching and designing, inking, coloring, all in photoshop. What tool & program do you use? PhotoshopCS5, Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch , My head and google for researching. Do you take commission? I plan to take custom character tokens commission like the ones below... but not anytime soon. Why are these Tokens full-body instead of top-view? I dread top view. I mean, I can see how useful it is but I'm not a fan of drawing them, especially with my designs, having big head and itty bitty little body, if I were to go top view with them, their body won't even be seen. Same with assets, I have much more fun designing stuff from the angle that I'm using. Do you plan to make any top-view tokens or assets in the future? Nop, never, sorry. Can you add X,Y,Z to the pack that's already available? I'm afraid that's not possibloo at the moment, but I'll see if I can include that on additional release of the pack in the same theme tho. Can I use your token as illustration for my publishing book/campaign/module? No, I do n't plan to have these tokens incorporated into any other RPG products. This is suppose to be my hobby that I'm happen to be able to make money from. I already have many other businesses running and I don't want any more complication on my way. How to use your AoE Template more effectively? This is Roll20 mechanic for DMing that would be really convenient for your game, for any AoE Template: Drag your AoE Template into the map, adjust it to the right size for your power. Create a character sheet and name it accordingly.  On the left side of said character sheet, there's this button! Make sure your AoE Template on the map is selected before you click this button The next time you need to use this AoE, just drag that sheet into the map! It'll be in the correct size...and may be put it in the back layer or something. XD Why is your English so broken? English is my second language. My first is Thai. If you have anymore question, please drop them in the comment and I'll do my best to get to all of them.
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Reserved this box for future :x
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Every time I see one of your packs i go "awww"
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Your art packs are so cute. I love them! I look forward to seeing more of them to use in my games. :3
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thank you so much! Super happy you gais like themmmm! ♥ \ (,;, v ,;,) / ♥
While browsing the forums I came across your work in one of the "whats new" and immediately fell in love. I love the art style and the overall look; they're so cute! I had to what I could and definitely plan to get more when I can. Thank you ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Vatalini said: While browsing the forums I came across your work in one of the "whats new" and immediately fell in love. I love the art style and the overall look; they're so cute! I had to what I could and definitely plan to get more when I can. Thank you ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Thank you so much > w < ♥ super super happy that you like them! More coming out soon!
ಠ_ರೃ Oh... my... god... I luff eet! I am EXCLUSIVELY using your packs from now on! They are so cute and clean! Whoever contested those Will saves to stress you out made a huge mistake. I at least am very glad that they lead you to us xD.I can't wait until you start taking commissions for PCs and I look forward to seeing more work from you! Thank you for your hard work! :3
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Darrian N. said: ಠ_ರೃ Oh... my... god... I luff eet! I am EXCLUSIVELY using your packs from now on! They are so cute and clean! Whoever contested those Will saves to stress you out made a huge mistake. I at least am very glad that they lead you to us xD.I can't wait until you start taking commissions for PCs and I look forward to seeing more work from you! Thank you for your hard work! :3 Thank you so much ♥♥♥♥♥ Making these token has been really fun! Makes me even happier when people like it > w < / More sooonnnnn!

Edited 1517270694
I love the art style of your tokens and would love to see more of them. Seeing which ones you have in the works are a great way to know which ones I am looking forward to seeing. Which books are you going by for your creatures? Pathfinder or D&D? EDIT: Are there any plans to make some scifi tokens?

Edited 1520466512
Patrick (Ruelle) F.
Marketplace Creator
Hi Yuikami, been following your art a long time and happy to see you making assets like these. I'd love more rocky/mountainous terrain in your style, and perhaps some dead or winter hit trees. Currently I've been able to recolor the forest assets for battlemaps I've needed; Savanna came out really well just recoloring rocks and grass I think. My Favorite assets you've made so far has to be the Workshops set. So many good looking bits to repurpose and play with. Excited to see them Outsiders at the moment though!   Keep up the awesome work.

Edited 1518114977
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Jamerific Thank you~♥ I'm currently going through both D&D and Pathfinder, but I think I'll be focusing more on 5E now that I end up playing more 5E nowadays. (I have a REALLLYYYY hard time finding more Pathfinder game nowadays... ಥ﹏ಥ ) Still, I'm open to requests, it'll give me some idea of what people are looking for and I can focus on those more. Right now I have around hundreds of monster tokens listed out that I'll be working on soon but I don't know what I should release first, so a nudge of what people are looking for more before others would be really nice > ω </. I do have plans to work on Sci-fi stuff, but sadly, it won't be anytime soon. There's still tons of Fantasy stuff I have to cover. ^^;;; @Ruelle Thank you for your support and insights! Yes, I'll definitely ass Savanna and Frigid stuff into the list ^ v ^/♥ I'm also really glad that you enjoy those asset bits!! Tis exactly what I hoped my users would enjoy as well! (like those little house decor gadgets in the sims XD) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Anyway anyway!!!! Yui hears and Yui delivers! The more map I make the more I figure out how to make it more efficient! Some of my users have been telling me that they have hard times adjusting too many small pieces of the tiles into a map, so I've also been working on THIS!!! Incoming super easy using giant rotatable flipable snapping dynamic maps! And YES! It works perfectly with Generic DIY Cave Map Pack! (+loads and loads of more cave assets like shrooms, in-growth, spiders, ruins and many many many more!) But first I gotta finish pumping all these Valentine stuff out while cramping 10 games a week ಥ__ಥ weh...
Yeah I know what you mean. I have been hunting for a new Pathfinder game for quite a while. I am interested in seeing how you tackle Dragonborn and Lizardfolk characters once you get into making them since they are similar yet totally different then Kobolds. Same goes for Orcs and Half-Orcs.

Edited 1518290269
Patrick (Ruelle) F.
Marketplace Creator
Those caves look great! More fluid and curvy for natural caves and I love the water you did with the darker spots towards the center to give it a depth. Any sneak peaks at that valentines pack your making? Jamerific said: Yeah I know what you mean. I have been hunting for a new Pathfinder game for quite a while. I am interested in seeing how you tackle Dragonborn and Lizardfolk characters once you get into making them since they are similar yet totally different then Kobolds. Same goes for Orcs and Half-Orcs. I think the lizardfolk pack isnt supposed to be kobolds but I could be wrong, either way I'd like to see a smaller or larger variant on the lizard peoples for contrast I agree. ;D

Edited 1518300169
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ruelle F. said: Those caves look great! More fluid and curvy for natural caves and I love the water you did with the darker spots towards the center to give it a depth. Any sneak peaks at that valentines pack your making? Jamerific said: Yeah I know what you mean. I have been hunting for a new Pathfinder game for quite a while. I am interested in seeing how you tackle Dragonborn and Lizardfolk characters once you get into making them since they are similar yet totally different then Kobolds. Same goes for Orcs and Half-Orcs. I think the lizardfolk pack isnt supposed to be kobolds but I could be wrong, either way I'd like to see a smaller or larger variant on the lizard peoples for contrast I agree. ;D Yes, it was actually kobold but I wasn't sure if the term kobold was copyrighted lol now I know it's not. future lizard folk pack probably will look more lizardy than these X'D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Coming this week! Happy Valentine's Day
Oh god i can hear my wallet crying now but Maho Shoujo is my childhood. Honestly I'd love to see just dragons in general, in your style would be amazing. Tbh it's inspired to try and make my own tokens because yours are so cute.
Most lizardfolk are made with a crest on top of the head as seen  here . But I think you could get creative with the color patterns. I myself wouldn't mind some variations on lizardfolk. Ones that look like  chameleons for more tropical area, Or  gila monsters or  thorny lizard for a desert area.
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
@Valtalini Dragons seem fun, too. I do have plans to make them but probably not soon, still a lot of things to cover ; w ;  And Yes! Do eeettt :D Have fun with creating tokens! I always make custom tokens for all my characters, too. I find myself really connecting to npc and character more when they have custom tokens. @Jamerific Thank you for the references! These are super awesome! :D
I figured they were Kobolds since they had more of a dragon vibe to them then lizard. I like the Valentines Day pack. Very cute. Can't wait to see other spells and effects in future packs.
SO ADORABLE! I got the pack as soon as I seent it, all the hearts! Thank you for clarifying on the kobold pack, in which case I really look forward to them lizardy lizards because I love me some lizarddoods Trying not to turn this in to a suggestion thread but for the next map toolkit you make I'd love some more transparency involved, say for the edges of water? Something in certain really nice map kits I really appreciate is interchangeable borders by way of transparency where the water meets the land as example. I currently do this in Gimp when playing with the kits but as you probably know, the upload cap is a troublesome thing even being a pro subscriber and always in the back of my mind. If there was border tiles and backdrops for like water or ridges rather than the combined assets of dirt+water/ledge, that would be amazing for getting more detailed with the maps. All the same, keep being awesome Yui
Dropping in to say I absolutely love your packs and I'm eagerly awaiting for payday tomorrow so I can throw some money at you. 
Loving your art. Using your assets in my campaign exclusively. Can't wait for more sets. Looking forward to other races, this would help my players a lot. Would love to see a animal pack as well.
Familiar/Animal pack would be super nice.
Any new updates?
Last update was in January. Is everything okay?
Guess we are not getting new content. Time to find a new creator for my games. 
Yuikami
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey guys. Sorry I've been busy with my main job. More content coming real soon, LOADS.