Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hillfolk aka Dramasystem interest check

We're two RP entusiasts looking for a group to play Hillfolk with. We're very interested in the drama aspect of this game and how the characters would evolve as the story develops.  This is mostly to see if anyone else would be interested in playing it with us. We're available most nights and could easily designate an evening or two a week to suit the groupe at large. ( Here's hoping we can make a group)  Perfered method either via Skype or face to face. Face to face might be hard for obvious reasons unless you happen to live on the westcoast of sweden..... Yeah.. anyway other programs than skype might be doable depending on the group's request.  If there's an experianced Hillfolk DM out there interested in this that would like to DM again we'd be open to that. Otherwise we'll give it a shot as we already havethe rulebook and such.  All in all it seems really fun and we're hoping there are more on this site that feel the same.  Just give me a poke! 
I'd love to try Dramasystem (Hillfolk, less so), I have the book and have been wanting to run a game since I got it. I don't mind being a DM but I'm definitely not experienced (plenty of DMing experience in general though) but am willing to give it a shot anyway. I'm in the United States, so unfortunately our time zones are very different but it might still work.
Sorry for my super slow reply, work exploded after xmas with all the winter turists.  But this means we are at least three people interested in Dramasystem!  I believe it requiers a few more people though? At least hillfolk did. What other versions besides Hillfolk are there and did you have any in mind?  I don't think timezones should be a problem as we are quite acustomed to late nights anyway. 
I am very interested, too. I live in the U.S. pacific time zone. I am a big fan of narrative-style story games and Robin Laws. I do not know the system well enough to GM, yet ... but after A few sessions, I could GM as needed.
Hey, i've recently bought and read the rule book and was also looking to join a group. I have a friend that I know would also be interested in joining if we need to make up numbers. We're both English, however i'm at central European time. I have some experience as a GM however would rather not to in this instance as I would prefer to get a decent feel for the game first, however as has previously been said I would be willing to step up if needed also. 

Edited 1516706790
David
Sheet Author
I would be interested depending on day and time (I am in the UK). I have no expierence with GMing the Dramasystem but I have quite a lot of GMing expeirence in other games including one with a similiar community based setting. 
Even though I am in the US, I am available during Europe-friendly times, especially during on weekdays.
This is a system I'm not familiar with, but have had on my radar for a long time. (I have the PDF but have only skimmed it.) My preferred day/ time  would be to  start in the early evenings on Saturday. I live in the US and my time zone is MST. I prefer discord over skype, and would use voice only. Hoping for some more specifics before I commit to anything, but I thought I'd put my hat in. 

Edited 1516710676
Hey, I'm the person Robert H. mentioned. I'm in the GMT timezone and I'm completely new to Hillfolk, although I have a fair bit of DnD experience and have always been interested in pursuing the roleplaying / relations within it for fun, and Hillfolk seems like a fantastic system to explore character bonds and development.
I have been very interested in Dramasystem, but have not been able to give it a shot. I live in the US but depending on the day UK/EU times might be more available for me. 
I'm also interested. I have run DramaSystem once, and played in a play by post game of it. It's fantastic, if everyone has the appropriate expectations/mindset. I'm in the US EST and would live to get in a game.