Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help Needed: API not running in game, but is in test.

So I have two games setup, one is my macro testing, character building one, and in it a simple table export API script works, but in the other one it does nothing. So in my testing one, I made a table called Direction, and left it blank.&nbsp; I then ran the script below, and it worked fine: !import-table-item --Direction --north --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --north east --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --east --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --south east --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --south east --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --south west --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --west --1 -- !import-table-item --Direction --north west --1 -- I did the same thing, on the other game, and got nothing, literally nothing.&nbsp; No errors, no feedback, no results.&nbsp; I have refreshed the browser thinking that might be it, but still nothing. Anyone able to shed some light on why this may have done that? I am using this script for the table extraction: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1144568/slug%7D" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1144568/slug%7D</a> It is input into both games, exactly the same, and it works in one not the other, though both games are identical and I use the testing one for character builds before importing them into other games, which works fine (vaulting them).&nbsp; All help and ideas appreciated. I am doing this, as I am about to create, test, import and export some tables with 200+ entries in them....I don't want to do it manually.
Actually, I just got it to work.&nbsp; I found a [Restart API Sandbox] button, and clicked it, now it's working.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Great!&nbsp; Definitely post back if you run into more problems.