Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Issues

Hello there, I'm quite new and just purchased the Volo's and Monster Manual Guide.  I'm experiencing a problem (and this may be isolated) That I can't seem to drag and drop the  "Shadow" Undead Creature, Although it should be covered in the same way the other tokens are. I can confirm the other creatures are droppable however. On a similar (although) Separate issue, I'm currently trying to set the default tokens up correctly in the game settings I would like Bar 3 to always be set to HP However setting that in the game settings of BAR 3 Value one and/or Bar 3 Value two seemingly have no effects on the tokens when dropped from the compendium. Setting Bar 3 Value 3 Does set the maximum value to hp, but leaves the creature at ___/HP and links the token to the HP, meaning that if it changes, it changes for all the tokens of the same name.  I know I can change this on a token by token basis, but was wondering if there was an easy fix for this qol. Thank you for any help.
Hi Box o' Spoons, Please carefully work through to the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues : Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeed in resolving the problem, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Additionally, for setting up the bars, give this a shot and let me know how it works out for you :)  
Will do! Running through all the steps as soon as I get home, Just wanted to say thanks for the help on the bars as well!